Disclaimer: This policy outlines how our website collects data. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form or a sign up form.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, business name, business contact details, business marketing information and private business information.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
· Technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
· Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
· To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
· To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. We may share some of your information with our partner companies and trusted third parties, the details of these third parties are as follows;
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Hoste Direct LTD do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.